As a junior/rising senior, many of the nationally competitive fellowship awards have internal deadlines that are due during the first few weeks of fall semester.
This info session will focus on:
- What awards are available and when
- How to compete for them
- What the timeline looks like between now and Fall of 2020
- How you can make the most of your summer in preparation for these deadlines
.....and yes, there will be foooood!
We will be covering award, such as the ones listed below:
- Knight-Hennessy: Funding to pursue a graduate degree at Stanford
- Marshall: Funding to pursue a graduate degree in the United Kingdom
- Mitchell: Funding to pursue one year of study at an institution in Ireland or Northern Ireland
- Rhodes: Funding to supports two years of study at Oxford University
- Fulbright: Opportunities to be awarded grants to perform research, pursue graduate degree, or teach English abroad
- Watson: $36,000 award to fund a year-long self directed project abroad that you conceive and then fulfill upon graduation from Reed
- Churchill: Funding for one year of graduate study in engineering, mathematics, and the physical and natural sciences leading to a certificate, diploma, or MPhil degree at Cambridge University
Feel welcome to use the fellowships search tool to review them!
Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Prexy, Living Room
3203 Southeast Woodstock Boulevard, Portland, Oregon 97202-8199
Reed Community Members
If you are a member of the Reed community, you MUST LOG IN to see events that are open ONLY to the Reed community. Log in with your Reed ID (your Kerberos account information). If you don’t remember your account username or password, go to reed.edu/cis/help/kerberos.html.Log in with Reed ID