Prexy is the home of alumni relations, the Center for Life Beyond Reed, and the Software Design Studio. From the time of its completion in 1915 until 1948, Prexy served as the home of the college president, gaining its name from that association. In 1948, it became a men's residence hall. Prexy was refurbished in 1954 as the college's music building and renovated in 1995. After the music department moved to the Performing Arts Building in the fall of 2013, Prexy was again renovated for its current purpose.
3203 Southeast Woodstock Boulevard, Portland, Oregon 97202-8199