The Art and Culture of Sicily
Hum 110 meets la dolce vita
May 23-June 1, 2017
Explore the allure of this iconic Mediterranean island with one of our most popular professors and program leaders, Professor of Classics Ellen Millender.
- Go on a guided visit to the vast and fascinating Agrigento archeological site.
- Experience a tour/tasting at a family-run olive farm.
- Enjoy the rustic surroundings at an agritourismo hotel.
- Take a private cooking class to learn Sicilian-style cooking.
For full itinerary and other details, visit the trip website.
- $3,290 per person, double occupancy ($595 single supplement)
- $600 per person deposit reserves a space
Thursday, June 1